Confidential Stuff

Click here!

Tags:

Comments
  • Jessica Squits the Quad March 16, 2011 at 2:23 am

I’m guessing it’ll be Jessica getting married (perhaps to Todd? Ew.) seeings as Elizabeth’s living alone in NYC…

Lorna Reply:

Jessica marries Todd. Very stange.

• kitykat March 17, 2011 at 9:41 pm

I think it’s Liz and she’s marrying her “bestfriend” Bruce Patman or Winston Egbert is totally hott now!

Lorna Reply:

Elizabeth gets involved with Bruce. Doesn’t make sense as how to
    they became friends.

• SarahLynn March 24, 2011 at 1:44 am

My theory- I look a lot like Liz and Jess, so that’s actually ME in that blurry clip… I am refuse to give up hope that I will someday be SarahLynn Patman.

• Jenna March 29, 2011 at 7:37 am

Well the book dropped today and I’ve had it since yesterday. But suffice it to say that I am furious with Francine Pascal. She destroyed a coupling that many of us expected to finally see walk down the aisle and get their happily ever after. I feel just like I did when Archie comics announced that Archie chose Veronica. Or when Joey married Pacey. I read and bought every book in the series for 20 years. I waited for Sweet Valley Confidential (then called Sweet Valley Heights) since its first mention back in a 2005 BUST magazine interview with Ms Pascal. And this is the payoff? This is what she gives us?

I am just livid and heartbroken…

• SarahLynn March 29, 2011 at 2:52 pm

I’m halfway through right now, so I skipped the entire post and comments. I swear Mr. Fowler was named George…I was reading SVH just last week, and I clearly remember writing George in my recaps. STILL waiting for Bruce to show up!!!! And I can’t get over all the swearing, LOL. I actually called the BF at work to tell him that the book has the F-word in it, sadly he was not as thrilled as I was. Can’t wait to finish this!!!!

Yeah, the swearing was a little jarring for me too. It’s just so different!

• The World of Sweet Valley April 2, 2011 at 7:54 pm

@Jenna I was actually happy when Archie chose Veronica because Betty is a pathetic doormat. The same for Pacey and Joey. And Elizabeth has always been so boring and fake so really I could care less if she got Todd. But Todd is nothing to write home about either.

• Diana April 17, 2011 at 6:24 pm

This blog ROCKS!!!!! Love it and love the posts… am literally LOL-ing! Can’t wait to purchase SVC! Thanks a million. 🙂

• mehdisufi April 15, 2015 at 10:36 pm

Can someone do me a favor and send the pdf files of the Sweet Valley Twins? My email is msoofloo@yahoo.com