Breaking News!

Sweet Valley Confidential is available for pre-order! The release date is March 29. Amazon and Barnes and Noble have really excellent prices on it right now! Also, our good friend Sarah Goldstein from St. Martin’s Press has listed a giveaway on Goodreads. She’s got 100 free copies up for grabs!

Aaaaaannnnddd…I will be starting Sweet Valley Twins recaps next week! Come back on Wednesday to meet the twins as sixth-graders, before they turned into a couple of bitches who kiss each other’s boyfriends all the time.

Tags:

Comments
  • Cheryl @ An Inquiring Mind February 8, 2011 at 4:24 pm

They also have a promo going where if you pre-order the book and send Sarah the confirmation of it, you get a Sweet Valley shirt! Well, the first 500 people do! 🙂 It was the nudge I needed to pre-order today, I just hope I am in the first 500! LOL.

• Danielle February 8, 2011 at 10:19 pm

\o/

Can’t wait for you to start SVT! The twins actually act like normalish teens(!) in some of them. Crazy, right?

And Jess wasn’t a sociopath! Kind of

Is it wrong that I would buy SVC in ebook format? Much less embarrassing if they make it available for Nook

Haha, yeah, that would be less embarrassing.

• megan s. February 9, 2011 at 12:11 am

yayyyyyyyy, welcome back!! missed ya!!

I just pre ordered it yesterday on Amazon! and I got the real book copy instead of the Kindle one, even tho the Kindle version is cheaper haha

I missed blogging! I’m excited to get back into it.

I’ll probably get the book version too just so I can put it on the shelf with all my other Sweet Valley stuff.

• Karen February 9, 2011 at 6:41 am

I cannot believe that I booked a trip to Ireland leaving March 28th. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!

You’ll have something to read on the plane!

• SarahLynn February 9, 2011 at 7:21 pm

Oooh, I’m super excited for the SVT recaps!!!! I’ve been reading the ones on other sites and I have to say that they just aren’t the same without the Shannon perspective!!! This is my FAVORITE blog (and you’re my hero!!!).

Thank you so much! I’m excited to get started again!

• Jennifer February 10, 2011 at 12:30 am

I can’t wait for this to be released, I already pre-ordered it for my Kindle.

• Amiee February 10, 2011 at 3:19 am

Yay! I read more of SVT than SVH when I was a kid, so I may actually remember them.

• snarkvalley February 10, 2011 at 1:58 pm

I am leaving on vacation on March 28th … I’m hoping there is some way I can download the book to my iphone hahaha. But i will definitely also get a physical copy when I return …

• snarkvalley February 10, 2011 at 1:59 pm

actually that is, march 25th not march 28th…

• SarahJ February 12, 2011 at 7:39 am

Yaaaaay! Can’t wait for SVT recaps to start! I’m so excitypants!

• HeatherD February 12, 2011 at 8:33 pm

What happened to the SVU recaps? I was really looking forward to your summaries of that crap-tacular series.

I’m really sorry! I started reading them but they were so awful I just couldn’t do it, haha. I’ll try again at some point.

rachierach Reply:

They suck beyond suck…so glad you’re back and recapping SVT!!!! 🙂

Darren Reply:

I don’t blame you. The SVU got about as weird as Smallville. I didn’t like how they took away Steven’s latest girlfriend, then JEssica married a jerk that later turned out to be a decent guy, and Elizabeth and Todd dumped each other and Liz wound up with a jerk in Tom Watts and Todd dated Enid ALex, that was just weird college stuff. Sweet Valley Twins is a lot better, and they were funnier. They had great frieinds too.

• Karina February 13, 2011 at 10:19 am

You’re a brave girl for taking on the ‘twins’. Theres a gazillion of them. I didn’t read those. At age ten I thought I was too grown up for twins and went straight to high school Lol I can read them through you- thanks a bunch. And yes, I too look forward to you reviewing SVU and stinky Elizabeth series

How can I subscribe to your blog? Or is it cos i’m on wordpress and I can’t….

I loved the Twins series when I was a kid!

There’s a link to the RSS feed at the top of the column to the right. You can subscribe to posts and/or comments.

• rachierach February 15, 2011 at 11:33 am

yay, shannon! we missed you! 🙂 🙂

• Darren March 4, 2011 at 2:06 am

Shannon, my life is officially back to normal now that you’re recapping again. Thanks for coming back. Still working at my steady job, not too keen on working on Sundays, but I like the block of hours I’ve been geting so trying not to let sundays get to me. I got a crazy 6 day shift: Saturday and 5 stright starting Sunday to Thursday, yuck. Least it’s not 40 hours. I loved the Unicorns so much, I use them in my version of Sweet Valley High. So far, I’m up to 26 chapters of my vesion of Sweet Valley. It’s a risque version kind of like teh Shield and NYPD, but no girls wind up pregnant and safety is preached.

• Florentina October 3, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Marketing managers also stand to benefit a lot from the installation of a CRM system in the business.
    The various ways that Prophet can be used as an online CRM program.
    There are so many web based CRM products available in order to suit businesses requirements, about finding out who their potential client is or what precisely are their needs.