Sweet Valley Confidential Website Update

The Sweet Valley Confidential website has been updated! You can now read the Chapter One excerpt on the site, check out character biographies and take a quiz to find out which character you’re most like. I was surprised to find out I’m a Jessica.

Which Sweet Valley Character are you?
Jessica

You probably already knew this about yourself: you’re a Jessica. Prime interests? Boys, sexiness, yourself, and the sexiness of keeping boys in proximity to yourself. Cut loose and enjoy it, but try not to cause too much damage while you’re

Fun quizzes, surveys & blog quizzes by Quibblo

By the way, I have started reading the Sweet Valley Twins books and it is much easier going than SVU.

Tags:

Comments
  • Sandy October 28, 2010 at 5:52 pm

I couldn’t get the chapter 1 excerpt link to work. 🙁

Hmm, it’s working for me. I don’t know what the problem could be, but if you just go to http://www.sweetvalleytenyearslater.com and click on the “Read it!” link, you’ll find it!

• HelenB October 28, 2010 at 7:09 pm

I got Elizabeth! I guess that makes you my sister.

• Jessica?? October 28, 2010 at 8:17 pm

Apparently I’m a Jessica too! Weird!

• Danielle October 28, 2010 at 9:27 pm

I’m a Jessica?!?!

and SVT is fun in a cracky way. It’s amazing that both Jess and Liz are actually likable in that series

• winstonegbert October 29, 2010 at 2:01 am

Ah SVT! Where Winston was a competition gymnast and Todd had a personality…

• martha October 29, 2010 at 2:08 am

yeah i got liz … bleeaaaaauh

• Patty October 29, 2010 at 11:31 am

Dang, I’m Jessica too. I wanted to be Lila!

• Patty October 29, 2010 at 1:31 pm

I took the quiz again. Ha, now I’m Lila! I’m also a sad person….

• Clementine October 29, 2010 at 4:47 pm

I got Jessica too, but I think it has more to do with the terrible options than anything. I mean, out of those male celebs, Brad Pitt was the only one I could pick, but he wouldn’t even be in my top 20, you know?

Glad to hear that SVT is going well. Excited for recaps.

• sarz October 30, 2010 at 3:49 am

I’m so glad they updated it, coz i signed up ages ago to get the 1st chapter emailed exept i couldn’t get it to open it but i checked the site and found it on there a couple of days ago! Im a Jessica too… Can’t wait till your SVT recaps. Enjoy!

• rachierach November 1, 2010 at 3:37 pm

I got Elizabeth. Ick.

• Ash November 4, 2010 at 4:48 pm

I’m a Lila!!! *boogie*

• Erin November 10, 2010 at 10:06 pm

I got Bruce somehow…I honestly don’t know where the hell that came from. Am I the only one??

• Whallie November 23, 2010 at 1:12 pm

Yay! I got Lila!!! I knew I would. I’m so like her if I had her money.

• Claire November 28, 2010 at 4:00 am

Ew, I got Liz 🙁
    When will we be seeing SVU recaps? I hope they haven’t sucked the fun out of your life like SVH senior year :s

• Fran November 29, 2010 at 12:20 pm

Shannon, where are you????

• Barbie December 11, 2010 at 2:23 pm

Where are you Shannonnnnnn? i miss your recaps!!

Sara Reply:

Me too! Whether it’s SVU or SVT, I need some fresh snark!

• rachierach January 26, 2011 at 3:41 pm

Shannon, honey? Pookie-bear? Snookie-pie? We miss you!
    …Are you coming back? 🙁

I am, I promise! I’ve been so freaking busy these days, but I’ve got some recaps done. I miss this blog and all you guys!

• Patty January 31, 2011 at 11:21 am

Thank goodness! I was seriously worried about you!

• Fran February 1, 2011 at 1:00 pm

I’m glad to know you’re alright!

• lala June 8, 2012 at 10:20 am

i’m jess

• lala June 8, 2012 at 10:21 am

weres shannon

• cheap storage units in northern va October 1, 2014 at 3:34 pm

You may use a simple drain snake to reach into your pipe.
    As per the CRISIL, the food and grocery (F&G) straight up would pull towards you a bigger share of the probably fdi in retail single-brand and multi-brand.
    You can easily find condos, so there is no need to stay in hotels and lose your luxury beach experience.
    Take them into questions and ask about their services, prices, mode of payments,
    mode of transportation and other facilities.

Mission Viejo homeowners can enjoy the many companies that will sometimes even offer a free
    estimate, and sometimes may have a referral discount as well.

Large open space in the back of the truck
    leaves plenty of space for objects to fall out of place
    and get beat against each other, but there’s a simple solution to this problem, and it is
    to set the cargo bar of bars around the loading area of the vehicle in order to hold items in place.
    While away for a longer period, drop the room temperature in 12 -16 degrees of Celsius.
    Systems Administrator career opportunities along with technology Jobs and career are admirable for well-known image in the field of
    business. The World is a small place now and they can keep in touch with old friends should they choose to.
    You must know what the data corruption is and how it occurs.