I Fail at the Interwebs

First and foremost, I want to assure everyone that I have not abandoned the blog. I’ve been working on other projects and it’s taken up a lot of my time, but I PROMISE I have not forgotten about Liz and Jess. One of these days, there will be recaps. I swear.

In other news, it appears Lila Fowler is living in Atlanta these days. This pictures was snapped by Anne, a reader who knew we would all be interested. We’re not one hundred percent sure, but we think that looks like a lime green Triumph.

And in still further news, I leave tomorrow for a SUPER AMAZING ROAD TRIP! My friend Lindsay and I are going to spend ten glorious days driving up and down the east coast, seeing the sights.

In conclusion, I’m really sorry I’ve been such a crappy blogger lately. I will come back soon because I miss you all!

Comments
  • Sarah J September 3, 2010 at 2:42 am

Hi Shannon, have loads of fun on your road trip. We really do miss you and are looking forward to your posts! X

• saucytemptress September 3, 2010 at 9:22 am

Haha, I’m failing at the Interwebs right now, too. I’ve started on my new story, but have I gotten around to posting it? Nope…! And I’m really excited Lila’s slumming it with those of us in the ATL. I’ll be on the lookout for her. Enjoy your trip!

• Liesel September 3, 2010 at 9:39 am

definitely missing your blog posts…so be back n ready to start recapping 🙂
    have a great time on your road trip missy!

• Patty September 3, 2010 at 3:31 pm

You definitely deserve a vacation! Be safe, have fun, and hurry back!

• Poppie September 3, 2010 at 4:42 pm

Have a great trip- can’t wait till you get back for some more Sweet Valley action!

If anyone’s looking for something to read in the meantime I recently started a blog about all things pop-culture (or at least all things that interest me!)

Check it out here: http://www.popparade.wordpress.com

Thanks!

• winston September 4, 2010 at 8:16 pm

Nice blog, Poppie!

Shannon, I hope your road trip is sensational, and by that I mean I hope Tom and Todd fight over you, and you meet a nasty guy called Sam Burgess who goes to OC university.

If you want some light reading on the beach, I’ve been working on a SVH/ BSC crossover, “When Lila Met Stacey”

Come back and post soon!

Totally Sweet Valley Reply:

“Tom and Todd fight over you, and you meet a nasty guy called Sam Burgess who goes to OC university.”

LOL!!!

Hope you have a great trip, look forward to reading more of your blog when you return, I really enjoy it.

• Sandy September 10, 2010 at 5:06 pm

I’m totally lost at lunch time without your blog!!!!

I’ve been reduced to typing in “aol.com” “msn.com” “yahoo.com”, for some sort of entertainment.

• Erin September 13, 2010 at 9:05 pm

Too bad I didn’t read your road trip entry till now…I would have told you to stop by Long Island & visit me! 🙂
    Hope you have fun…looking forward to reading more recaps from you soon!

• Sadako September 15, 2010 at 1:25 am

Have fun on the trip! 😀

• martha September 20, 2010 at 10:29 am

hope you had a great time on the road trip!

• Darren September 30, 2010 at 6:08 pm

Uh, Lila Fowler is just a book character, right?
    As for my project, I have arisen the Phoenix in the Honeybees, 2010 as Jessica and her twin, Mandy Miller, Melissa McCormick, Lila Fowler, Daisy Tagert, Annie Clay, Hotaru Tomoe, Caroline Pearce, Shelly Novak, Belinda Layton, Heidi Succeets, and Sandy Ferris are the Sweet Valley Juuban Honeybees, and Steven Wakefield juggles college time to coach the girls’ team. 4 years later, Bruce is still his obnoxious self about girls playing sports!

• VLB October 1, 2010 at 12:07 pm

I never knew what a green Triumph even looked like before seeing this picture. I expected it to be fancier. Why is Lila stuck with a Triumph and Bruce gets a porsche?

• […] shout out to Shannon Sweet Valley, whose covers I continue to theive. Also, Ihatewheat, formerly of the A+ snark that was the Dairi […]

• Fran October 12, 2010 at 11:48 am

Shannon, hope you had fun on your road trip but I so miss your recaps! Hope you come back soon!

• Noey1210 April 10, 2011 at 2:25 pm

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/200703/1975-triumph-tr7-6_460x0w.jpg This is more how I imagined Lila’s car looking. Much sportier than above pic!

Aha! That does look more Lila-esque.

• minecraft pe download November 17, 2015 at 2:08 am

When you hear the tell-tale hiss of a Creeper, your first instinct may be to rush for
    the safety of your well-constructed base. However, Kaplan didn’t confirm whether or not
    this feature would make this month’s Xbox One launch of Minecraft.
    For this guide I will be installing the Optimine mod.

• barber academy greenville sc November 19, 2015 at 10:05 am

Thomas Page of Tower Hill, stationer 4 June 1751, free Sta.

• graphics card benchmarks test November 23, 2015 at 5:04 pm

The GPU handles processing all of the knowledge despatched
    to the graphics card, from images to complicated 3D shading, then sends them
    to the monitor to be displayed.

• dress shirt with jeans and tie November 24, 2015 at 5:15 am

Slim match: Slim-match shirts hug the physique.

• books to read in your 20s November 27, 2015 at 4:16 am

Throw one for all the moms and swap children’ books only, or for all
    your buddies who read romance novels.

• speeding ticket points December 1, 2015 at 11:59 am

Bear in mind that this does not imply that traffic ticket violations and other Class”C” misdemeanors
    that are two years or older cannot be prosecuted.

• it support jobs charlotte nc December 2, 2015 at 4:17 am

If your company hums alongside without any IT problems, you don’t have to
    fret about paying wage and fringe advantages for an in-home staff that is not doing anything.
    Thus many firms have developed and grown to supply their
    assist services to their clients assuring them to
    get the best services for his or her technology. Your employer can not
    change the amount nor can they legally allow you to avoid paying your little one help garnishment.

• outdoor technology dj slims nz December 2, 2015 at 6:45 am

The La Crosse Know-how WS-7014CH Wi-fi Weather Station transmits the remote temperature through
    a wi-fi 915 MHz transmission from the outside sensor to the indoor show unit at a variety of as much as 330 ft.
    Check out the Smallest Cost La Crosse Technology WS-7014CH-IT on this on-line business !

• car advertisements in spanish December 4, 2015 at 3:49 am

You’ll be able to change the settings and make special guidelines
    for web sites that you want to permit advertisements on. Don’t reward your self with meals.

• online multiplayer games unblocked December 25, 2015 at 1:05 pm

The sort of games which are performed at the extra fashionable competitions
    are Counter-Strike , Halo , Name of Duty: Advanced
    Warfare , Quake Stay and Unreal Event Competitions have a variety of winnings from money to hardware.

• web design company December 25, 2015 at 1:16 pm

On this video, Google Web Designer engineer Eric gives an summary of SVG enhancing function.

• usn 12 week body transformation challenge December 28, 2015 at 2:10 pm

Whether or not you are an aspiring model or a longtime star, we will help you reach your objectives!

• purchasing agent job description hospital January 25, 2016 at 9:22 am

Guarantee they’re clear, that’s they disclose full particulars of suppliers, so if your relationship with the
    agent ceases, or their relationship with the manufacturing facility
    ceases, you’re not left with out product.

• gsa seo tool August 1, 2016 at 10:21 am

Nevertheless, if you happen to’re simply needing to construct just a
    few hyperlinks each month otherwise you want to use SENuke to make or
    handle a Web 2.0 community then Scrapebox SENuke VPS is perhaps a viable possibility
    for you.

• Download Handbrake Valet for PC August 10, 2016 at 11:12 am

I just like the helpful information you supply in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check once more here frequently. I’m relatively certain I will be informed a lot of new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

• Download LoneWolf 17+ t for PC August 10, 2016 at 11:14 am

Just desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your put up is just nice and i can think you’re an expert in this subject. Fine together with your permission let me to take hold of your feed to stay up to date with impending post. Thank you one million and please continue the rewarding work.

• passive fire protection nz August 30, 2016 at 4:14 am

The reasons for this are myriad, nevertheless it all stems from
    the a number of aspects of life help/life safety which should be achieved for a hardened shelter to be really sustainable.

• spanish marble floor tiles September 11, 2016 at 4:24 am

You might be buying 100x150mm random off lower pattern of these
    Calacatta Viola Marble SLABS.

• chat room for website October 1, 2016 at 4:12 am

Nice response in return of this issue with firm arguments and explaining the whole thing concerning that.

• ?cykelhjelm med lys October 16, 2016 at 3:40 pm

What i don’t understood is in reality how you’re no longer actually a lot more well-preferred
    than you might be now. You are very intelligent. You already know
    therefore considerably when it comes to this matter,
    produced me personally consider it from so many varied
    angles. Its like men and women are not involved until it’s something to accomplish with Woman gaga!
    Your personal stuffs great. At all times care for it up!

• www.catclubberlin.com November 30, 2016 at 6:47 am

Shannon's Sweet Valley High Blog » Blog Archive » I Fail at the Interwebs

• cyber-protection-tips.cabanova.com December 2, 2016 at 6:54 am

You’re so awesome! I do not think I’ve truly read a single thing like this
    before. So nice to find another person with a few original
    thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. many thanks for starting this up.
    This website is something that is required on the web, someone with some originality!

• faucardage June 12, 2017 at 4:40 am

whoah this weblog is great i like studying your posts.
    Keep up the great work! You realize, lots of persons are searching round for this info, you can aid them greatly.

• water filtration July 13, 2017 at 3:46 am

No matter if some one searches for his necessary thing, therefore he/she needs to be available that in detail, so
    that thing is maintained over here.