The Story So Far: Books 61-70, Super Star 2
I’m back! I just couldn’t stay away.
Here’s my latest 10 book recap. I’ll have a regular post up in a few hours.
- Jessica creates two separate personalities in order to date different kinds of guys. I think she’s insane.
- Liz learns how to surf, almost drowning in the process.
- Liz and Todd break up a number of times.
- Steven Wakefield is a crazy and creepy stalker who thinks girls who look like Tricia Martin are actually his dead girlfriend come back to life.
- Jessica dates some hippie weirdo who wants to save the planet.
- Ned and Alice Wakefield separate and then get back together.
- Ned runs for mayor of Sweet Valley, but drops out of the race to endorse Mr. Santelli.
- Liz assumes it’s her fault her parents are breaking up, so she runs away from home. And by that, I mean she spends the night at Enid’s house.
- Jessica wants to hook Alice up with Mr. Collins.
- Dana Larson is now dating Aaron Dallas. It’s all Liz’s doing.
- Andy Jenkins is black. Charlie Cashman has a problem with this.
- There’s a girl on the football team.
- Bruce Patman is just as arrogant and horrible as you always suspected.